Ad Spending by Media
- What is the forecast for total media ad spending?
- How much of total media ad spending is spent on TV, on digital?
- What is the growth of total media ad spending?
This report gives an update on the major TV networks’ advanced targeting offerings ahead of the 2019-2020 TV upfront sales season.View this Report
- Addressable & Programmatic TV Ad Spending
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending
- Digital Ad Spending
- Display Ad Spending
- Google Ad Revenues
- Mobile Ad Spending
- Mobile App Ad Spending & Revenues
- Native Ad Spending
- Programmatic Ad Spending
- Retail & Ecommerce Sales
- Social Network Ad Spending
- Total Media Ad Spending
- Display Ad Performance Benchmarks
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks
- Search Marketing Performance Benchmarks
- Display Ad Performance Benchmarks, US
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, North America
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, US
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, Worldwide
- Search Marketing Performance Benchmarks, US
Amanda Martin, director of enterprise partnerships at Goodway Group discusses why it’s a no-brainer for programmatic buyers to bring historically traditional media channels under the broader automation umbrella.
Director of Enterprise Partnerships
There are 1342 charts about 'Ad Spending by Media'
Most Recent Charts
More On: Ad Spending by MediaSee All
Five Charts: The State of Ad Fraud
May 20, 2019
Research firms and vendors have varying methodologies and definitions for ad fraud, which creates divergent forecasts. Estimates of recent annual losses to digital ad fraud range from $6.5 billion to $19 billion. Some of the most definitive statistics come from anti-fraud vendor White Ops and advertising trade group the Association of National Advertisers (ANA).
TV Ads Still More Relevant to Consumers than Streaming Video Ads
May 15, 2019
Despite marketers’ efforts with advanced programmatic and data targeting for video ads, consumers still find that they are more likely to be served a relevant ad on linear TV.
Advanced TV Is the New Frontier for DSPs
May 14, 2019
While the vast majority of TV advertising is still bought and sold through traditional methods, change is happening, and vendors don’t want to miss out.
Ad Spending on Private Marketplaces Will Pass Open Exchanges Next Year
May 08, 2019
We estimate US advertisers will spend $12.22 billion on open exchanges and $11.56 billion on PMPs this year. By 2021, $15.97 billion will be spent on PMPs, and $13.77 billion will be spent on open exchanges.
Video Will Account for Almost Half of Programmatic Spend This Year
May 03, 2019
US marketers will spend $29.24 billion on programmatic video this year, which accounts for 49.2% of all US programmatic digital display ad spending. For the next few years, we expect the portion of programmatic spend that goes to video to remain steady.