- Addressable & Programmatic TV Ad Spending
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending
- Digital Ad Spending
- Display Ad Spending
- Google Ad Revenues
- Mobile Ad Spending
- Mobile App Ad Spending & Revenues
- Native Ad Spending
- Programmatic Ad Spending
- Retail & Ecommerce Sales
- Social Network Ad Spending
- Total Media Ad Spending
- Display Ad Performance Benchmarks
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks
- Search Marketing Performance Benchmarks
- Display Ad Performance Benchmarks, US
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, North America
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, US
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, Worldwide
- Search Marketing Performance Benchmarks, US
Amanda Martin, director of enterprise partnerships at Goodway Group discusses why it’s a no-brainer for programmatic buyers to bring historically traditional media channels under the broader automation umbrella.
Director of Enterprise Partnerships
There are 1498 charts about 'Ad Spending'
Most Recent Charts
More On: Ad SpendingSee All
TV Ads Still More Relevant to Consumers than Streaming Video Ads
May 15, 2019
Despite marketers’ efforts with advanced programmatic and data targeting for video ads, consumers still find that they are more likely to be served a relevant ad on linear TV.
Advanced TV Is the New Frontier for DSPs
May 14, 2019
While the vast majority of TV advertising is still bought and sold through traditional methods, change is happening, and vendors don’t want to miss out.
Ad Spending on Private Marketplaces Will Pass Open Exchanges Next Year
May 08, 2019
We estimate US advertisers will spend $12.22 billion on open exchanges and $11.56 billion on PMPs this year. By 2021, $15.97 billion will be spent on PMPs, and $13.77 billion will be spent on open exchanges.
Video Will Account for Almost Half of Programmatic Spend This Year
May 03, 2019
US marketers will spend $29.24 billion on programmatic video this year, which accounts for 49.2% of all US programmatic digital display ad spending. For the next few years, we expect the portion of programmatic spend that goes to video to remain steady.