Digital Video Ad Spending
- How has digital video ad spending changed from last year?
- What are the trends in digital video ad spending?
- How much digital video ad spending is on mobile?
US advertisers are committing more dollars upfront for linear TV and digital video, however the percentage of digital video ads being sold programmatically continues to increase.View this Report
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending
- Digital Ad Spending
- Display Ad Spending
- Mobile Ad Spending
- Programmatic Ad Spending
- Total Media Ad Spending
- Video Ad Spending
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending, US
- Digital Ad Spending, US
- Digital Ad Spending, by Industry, US
- Display Ad Spending, US
- Programmatic Ad Spending, US
- Total Media Ad Spending, US
- Upfront Digital Video Ad Spending, US
- Video Ad Spending, US
There are 223 charts about 'Digital Video Ad Spending'
Most Recent Charts
Digital Video Ad Spending in Mexico, 2014-2018 (billions of Mexican pesos, % change and % of total digital ad spending)
More On: Digital Video Ad SpendingSee All
Political Ad Spend to Reach $6 Billion for 2020 Election
Jul 19, 2019
Growth in political ad spending is expected to slow dramatically during the 2019-2020 election cycle, according to Kantar Media, which predicts political campaigns for US federal office will spend $6 billion on paid media placements this year. But a greater share than ever will be directed toward digital channels.