Last year upended advertisers' plans, and made it more important than ever for them to focus on flexible and accountable ad channels. Digital media fit that bill, and even as traditional media spending in the US dropped by more than 18%, we estimate that digital ad investments kept increasing at double-digit rates.
In this Meet the Analyst Webinar, Nicole Perrin, eMarketer principal analyst at Insider Intelligence, explained our latest forecast of US ad spending and the trends driving it.
Watch this webinar, made possible by PwC, and explore:
- Which digital media channels held strongest during the pandemic, which will grow fastest this year, and why you might want to invest in them
- Why video continues to drive digital spending increases, and where advertisers should allocate those budgets
- What's behind the increasing interest in retail media and ecommerce channel advertising and what does it mean for your brand
- What you should know about traditional media as a channel, including linear TV as the economy recovers
- Plus! Ravi Patel, a CMO advisory director and product lead at PwC joins the conversation