Time Spent with Media
- How much time does the average person spend on their phone?
- How many hours do Americans spend online?
- How much media does the average American consume?
- How many hours a day are spent on social media?
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending
- Digital Ad Spending
- Mobile Ad Spending
- Social Network Ad Spending
- Time Spent with Digital Video
- Time Spent with Facebook
- Time Spent with Media
- Time Spent with Mobile
- Time Spent with Social Networks
- Time Spent with TV
- Total Media Ad Spending
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending, US
Michael Zimbalist, chief strategy and innovation officer at the Philadelphia Media Network, discusses the changing relationship between publishers and the internet's biggest behemoths.
Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer
Philadelphia Media Network
There are 463 charts about 'Time Spent with Media'
Most Recent Charts
Time Spent per Day with Netflix Among US Adults, 2017-2021 (minutes, % change and % of daily digital video time)
Time Spent per Day with YouTube Among US Adults, 2017-2021 (minutes, % change and % of daily digital video time)
More On: Time Spent with MediaSee All
In the US, Netflix Grabs the Most Attention, but Its Reign Will Be Challenged
Dec 10, 2019
Netflix and YouTube may be the video platforms US adults are watching most, but their days at the top may be numbered. New services such as Disney+, HBO Max and Apple TV+ will fragment digital video viewing time even further. According to our first forecast on time spent watching Netflix and YouTube, both platforms will see their share of daily video time drop in the coming years.