Search Ad Spending
- How much is spent on search advertising worldwide?
- How much is spent on search advertising in the US?
- How much is spent on search advertising compared to display?
Of the $62.55 billion spent on digital advertising in China this year, at least 80% will go toward mobile formats. This report includes our latest ad spending and time spent with media forecasts for China.View this Report
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending
- Digital Ad Spending
- Google Ad Revenues
- Total Media Ad Spending
- Desktop/Laptop Ad Spending, US
- Digital Ad Revenues, by Company, US
- Digital Ad Spending, US
- Digital Ad Spending, Worldwide
- Digital Ad Spending, by Country
- Digital Ad Spending, by Industry, US
- Google, US
- Search Ad Spending, US
- Sohu.com, Worldwide
There are 178 charts about 'Search Ad Spending'
Most Recent Charts
Digital Ad Spending in Australia, by Format, 2017-2023 (billions of Australian dollars and % change)
Digital Ad Spending in Russia, by Pricing Model, 2017 & 2018 (billions of Russian rubles and % change)
More On: Search Ad SpendingSee All
Retailers Increase Spending Via Digital Channels, Focusing on Mobile and Search Advertising
Jun 27, 2019
Retailers’ digital ad spend parallels that of the overall US digital ad market this year, growing 19.1%, according to our latest forecast. For this industry, mobile and search advertising dominate ad spend allocation.