Our two-part attribution series focuses on holistic attribution. It explores best practices for implementing attribution at the organizational level and balancing channel- and company-level KPIs.View this Report
More ReportsSee All
Digital Display Ad Pricing StatPack
Banner, Video, Mobile and Native CPMs, and Pricing Trends to Watch for in 2019
Advancing Marketing Attribution, Part 2
Combining Company- and Channel-Level KPIs
Advancing Marketing Attribution
A Companywide Blueprint for Success (Part 1 of a Two-Part Series)
- Display Ad Performance Benchmarks
- Email Marketing Performance Benchmarks
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks
- Retail Ecommerce Performance Benchmarks
- Search Marketing Performance Benchmarks
- Social Media Marketing Performance Benchmarks
- Video Ad Performance Benchmarks
- Display Ad Performance Benchmarks, US
- Display Ad Performance Benchmarks, Worldwide
- Email Marketing Performance Benchmarks, North America
- Email Marketing Performance Benchmarks, US
- Email Marketing Performance Benchmarks, Worldwide
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, North America
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, US
- Mobile Ad Performance Benchmarks, Worldwide
Catherine Williams, chief data scientist at Xandr, spoke about how ad buyers are making sure they don’t overpay for impressions.
Chief Data Scientist
There are 217 charts about 'Performance Benchmarks'
Most Recent Charts
Mobile In-App Ad Performance Metrics Worldwide: Post-Install Action Rates, Display vs. Video, Q1 2019
More On: Performance BenchmarksSee All
Why Is Mobile App Ad Viewability So Hard To Measure?
Feb 25, 2019
Because of in-app ad spend's recent surge, getting accurate in-app viewability measurements is a big deal for mobile marketers. We forecast that $77.03 billion will be spent on in-app advertising in the US this year, up 25.1% over 2018.