UK, France) and Asia (e.g. Japan, South Korea, China). There are several factors that can influence adoption, but the availability of click-and-collect appears to be a very significant factor. In France and the UK, click-and-collect has been part of their online grocery shopping for a long time.
Facebook dominates when it comes to social video ad spend: This year, it will take in 85.8% of all US social network video ad spending, leaving just 14.2% divided among Twitter, Snapchat and other platforms, according to our forecast. What it means: Although it’s not a major topic at f8, video is still a key format on Facebook.