November 21, 2019

Mobile App Downloads and Revenues for the Top 1% and Bottom 99% of Publishers Worldwide, Gaming vs. Total, Q3 2019

Description

This chart compares download activity and revenues for the top 1% of mobile app publishers and the remaining 99%. The figures are shown for gaming apps as well as total apps overall.
Share

Chart Title

Mobile App Downloads and Revenues for the Top 1% and Bottom 99% of Publishers Worldwide, Gaming vs. Total, Q3 2019

Publication Date

November 21, 2019

Sources

Source information is only available to PRO subscribers.