Plans & Pricing
Does My Company Subscribe?
(% of respondents)
Adobe | Econsultancy
Data is from the December 2017 Econsultancy report titled "Digital Trends in Travel and Hospitality Sectors" in association with Adobe. 602 travel marketers were surveyed online during Q4 2017. 85% of respondents were from North America and the remaining 15% were predominantly located in the UK and mainland Europe. Respondents identified their travel-related sector as hospitality (30%), online travel agents (OTAs) (19%), restaurants (32%) and transportation (18%). All respondents had the title of manager or higher at companies with annual revenues above $250 million.
What Were the Leading Ecommerce Marketing Investment Priorities for Direct-to-Consumer Digital Retailers in North America During 2018? (% of respondents, Feb 2019)
How Will Marketing Departments at Digital Retailers in North America Invest in Select Emerging Technologies in 2019? (% of respondents, Feb 2019)
Change in Ecommerce Marketing Budget in 2019* According to Direct-to-Consumer Digital Retailers in North America, Feb 2019 (% of respondents)
Key Business Metrics for Companies Worldwide, by AI vs. Automation vs. Chatbot Users, March 2019 (% of respondents)
Which Marketing Tactics Have Raised UK Internet Users' Interest in Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Brands? (% of respondents, April 2019)
Customer Experience 2019 (Part 2)—Personalization and Data-Driven Experiences: The Building Blocks of a Better Customer Experience (A 4-Part Series)
Customer Experience 2019 (Part 1)—Audience Segmentation and Targeting: The Building Blocks of a Better Customer Experience (A 4-Part Series)
How US Brands Can Leverage Amazon for International Expansion
How Financial Brands Create Virtual Assistants that Respect Users' Privacy
How Burrow Hopes to Stand Out in a Competitive Ecommerce Category
How To Identify Your Growth Potential With An Effective Digital Agility Model | Sponsored Content