Plans & Pricing
Does My Company Subscribe?
(% of respondents)
Altimeter | TapInfluence
Data is from the July 2016 TapInfluence and Altimeter Group report titled "The Influencer Marketing Manifesto." 1,753 influencers and 102 marketers were surveyed online during February 26-April 29, 2016. 85% of respondents were US-based, with the remaining 15% from the rest of the world. Influencers were selected from TapInfluence's marketplace, on which each holds at least 10,000 followers. TapInfluence is an influencer marketing automation platform. Altimeter Group is a technology research company.
Average Investment for Digital Experience Technologies and Programs by Companies Worldwide, by Industry, 2019 (millions)
What Are the Main Challenges for Executives Worldwide that Prevent Digital Transformation at Their Company? (% of respondents, Q3 2018)
What Are the Key Drivers for Companies Worldwide for Undergoing a Digital Transformation? (% of respondents, Q3 2018)
Urgency of Select Digital Experience Management Strategies at Companies Worldwide, Q3 2018 (% of respondents)
Ways in Which Improving or Investing in Digital Experience Programs Will Affect Company Objectives According to Executives Worldwide, Q3 2018 (% of respondents)
Digital Display Advertising 2019: Nine Trends to Know for This Year’s Media Plan
Direct-to-Consumer Brands 2019: How Digital Natives Are Disrupting Traditional Brands and Retailers
How Advertisers Are Navigating Changing Auction Dynamics
How GroupM Utilizes Supply Path Optimization
Data Privacy Legal Battles Are Heating Up
Publishers Can Engage Advertisers with Data Consulting