Schedule a Demo
Does My Company Subscribe?
Data is from the June 2015 Progress "State of IoT: 2015 Global Developer Study" conducted by Harbor Research. 678 software and app developers worldwide were surveyed during January-February 2015. 90% of the survey respondents were from the following countries: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, the UK and the US. The remaining 10% were from Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Romania, Russian Federation, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and the UAE. Progress is a global software company for business applications.
Percent of Ad/Marketing Budget Allocated to Traditional* vs. Nontraditional** Agencies According to US Senior Marketers, Oct 2017 (% of respondents)
Current vs. Planned* Allocation of Digital Ad/Marketing Budget to Software/In-House Automation According to US Senior Marketers, Oct 2017 (% of respondents)
Expected Change in 2018 Digital vs. Total Ad/Marketing Budget According to US Senior Marketers (% of respondents)
Factors that US Senior Marketers Consider When Selecting an Ad/Marketing Software Vendor, Oct 2017 (% of respondents)
US Senior Marketers Who See Dollars from Traditional IT Budget Reallocated to Ad/Marketing Budget due to Digital, Oct 2017 (% of respondents)
Artificial Intelligence for Marketers: The Future Is Already Here
Attention and Engagement Metrics: Going Beyond the Impression
Nokia Dives into Virtual Reality Advertising with ‘Healthier Together’ Campaign
Marketers in India Still Reluctant to Spend Big Despite Sizable Digital Opportunities
Melding Marketing and Ad Tech a Challenge for B2C Companies
Disagreement Persists Over Viewability Definition