Monday, November 26, 2012
eMarketer Chairman Geoff Ramsey Speaks About the Influence of Millennials at the Monaco Media Forum
Geoff Ramsey, Chairman of eMarketer, spoke with Colleen Fahey Rush, EVP and Chief Research Officer at Viacom; Miles Beckett, Co-founder and CEO at EQAL; Damian Burns, Director, Global Agency Sales at Google; and Josep Hernandez, Senior Director, Communications Planning, MondelÄ“z International at the 2012 Monaco Media Forum in Monte Carlo.
The presentation and roundtable discussion, “The Next Normal,” focused on the millennial generation and what marketers can expect from these digital natives in the coming years.
As millennials constantly adapt their spending habits to the latest digital trends, brands must make sure their marketing efforts keep up. eMarketer provides brands with the most complete view of digital marketing available, including these recent articles featuring data on millennials:
- Millennial Grocery Shoppers Favor Deals Over Brands
- Younger Restaurant Goers Take Advantage of Mobile Offerings
- Consumers Expect Effectiveness From In-Store Mobile Offerings
- Who’s Reading Magazines and Newspapers on Tablets?
- College Students Challenge Marketers on Mobile
Clients, log in to access these exclusive eMarketer reports and forecasts: