Friday, October 1, 2010
eMarketer Webinar: Tips for Reaching & Engaging the Elusive Millennial
To listen and watch playback of the webinar, Tips for Reaching & Engaging the Elusive Millennial with eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey, click here. You can view the PowerPoint deck below.
Join eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey to find out about:
- The fluid ways these digital natives spend their media time
- What they really think about advertising
- Why their deep involvement with social media does not mean deep trust
of social networks
- What brands need to know about the research and purchase habits of these
- What are the marketing techniques that fail with millennialsâ€”and the
ones that succeed
About Geoff Ramsey
Geoff Ramsey is one of the internet’s most exciting digital marketing visionaries. As CEO and co-founder of eMarketer, Geoff is on the cutting edge of new research statistics, trends and best practices, covering every aspect of marketing in the digital age. He is frequently quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNN, Bloomberg Businessweek and Advertising Age.
A highly regarded speaker with an engaging presentation style, Geoff speaks at major digital, media and corporate events around the globe, including the American Association of Advertising Agencies, Association of National Advertisers (ANA), Magazine Publishers of America (MPA) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).