Wednesday, February 1, 2012
eMarketer Launches New Version of Corporate Subscription Service
Clients now get a faster, more customized user experience
NEW YORK (February 1, 2012)—eMarketer today launched a new version of its corporate subscription service, featuring an easy-to-use design, improved search functionality and results, personalized recommendations for finding content with a new “You May Also Like” feature, and My eMarketer, which allows users to tailor the eMarketer homepage exactly to their needs.
“This is the fastest, most customized user experience eMarketer has ever provided,” said eMarketer president Lisa Church.
“More of our clients want to provide business intelligence directly to employees inside organizations—so we’re responding to that need by making eMarketer insights about the latest digital trends easy to access, understand and apply,” said Church.
The improvements are part of an ongoing effort by eMarketer to provide clients not only with outstanding information quality and breadth, but also excellent usability, flexibility and value. Last year eMarketer launched its mobile application, Executive View, which allows businesspeople to keep up with the digital landscape anytime, anywhere.
So far, the feedback from eMarketer clients has been positive.
“I think eMarketer’s web portal and services are top notch—and the new version is even more user-friendly and customizable,” said Robin Laylin, Senior Director for Mobile Advertising at GSMA. “Kudos to eMarketer’s client experience and technical teams.”
Key features introduced in the launch:
- My eMarketer: Users can tailor eMarketer exactly to their needs by choosing the most relevant topics, industries and geographies to display on their homepage.
- Suggested Content: View customized recommendations for reports, articles and charts with the new “You May Also Like” feature.
- Simplified Design: The new interface is easier to use, allowing subscribers to get the information they need—faster.
- Stronger Search Results, Now with Preview Mode: View the most relevant results with eMarketer’s improved search algorithm, browse Editor’s Picks of the best new reports, or preview reports, charts, interviews and articles by clicking the icon next to each result.
- Mobile Access Everywhere, for Any User: eMarketer’s mobile application, Executive View, is now available to every corporate subscriber.
- Quick Takes: Get a short summary, the latest data and the eMarketer point of view about a wide variety of digital marketing trends.
eMarketer publishes data, analysis and insights on digital marketing, media and commerce. We do this by gathering information from many sources, filtering it, and putting it into perspective. For more than a decade, leading companies have trusted this approach, and have relied on eMarketer to help them make better business decisions.