Friday, July 29, 2011
To listen and watch playback of the webinar, Facebook Marketing—Strategies for Turning “Likes” into Loyalty, click here. You can view the PowerPoint deck below.
The webinar will address these key questions:
- How are marketers using their Facebook pages?
- How do consumers interact with brands on Facebook?
- What can marketers do to encourage ongoing involvement once a consumer has “liked” a brand or page?
- How do brands such as Adobe Photoshop, Chef Boyardee, Clarisonic and Discovery use Facebook?
About Debra Aho Williamson
Debra is eMarketer’s lead analyst focusing on social media marketing and the demographics of social media users. She produces eMarketer’s forecasts for social network advertising spending in the US and worldwide and has written more than two dozen reports delivering key insights covering how marketers, media and consumers are engaging with social media. A founding executive editor of pioneering internet business publication The Industry Standard, Debra is quoted for her analysis in the business press and invited to speak at major digital marketing internet events.
Sponsored by Vitrue.
Friday, July 15, 2011
To listen and watch playback of the webinar, Best Practices for Email Marketing, click here. You can view the PowerPoint deck below.
Key takeaways include:
- Building and keeping an effective list
- Creating relevant emails using segmentation and targeting
- Succeeding at customer acquisition and retention
- Benefits of automation
- Moving beyond the email silo by adding other communications to the mix
About David Hallerman
David Hallerman is eMarketer’s expert in US online advertising and marketing, covering email marketing, search and display advertising, internet ad targeting, online video advertising and ad spending across media. He is frequently quoted in top business publications and broadcast programs.
Sponsored by Lyris.
Friday, July 1, 2011
To listen and watch playback of the webinar, Secrets to Online Marketing Success, click here. You can view the PowerPoint deck below.
Key takeaways include:
- The 7 most important digital marketing metrics
- How to achieve ROI from your social media efforts
- How to create a deeper level of engagement with consumers who are increasingly resistant to advertising messages
- Which digital marketing communications work best at attracting consumers
About Geoff Ramsey
Geoff Ramsey is one of the most exciting visionaries in digital marketing today. In his role as CEO and co-founder of eMarketer, Geoff is not only on the cutting edge of new research trends and best practices, but he offers a rich understanding and big-picture perspective of the digital age and its impact on marketing and media.
Geoff keynotes at major industry events around the globe, including the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s), Association of National Advertisers (ANA), Direct Marketing Association (DMA), Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), The Conference Board, and the Economist Conferences, as well as at Fortune 100 corporations including Google, Yahoo! and Visa. He is frequently quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BusinessWeek and Advertising Age.
Sponsored by LivePerson.