Thursday, October 21, 2010
To listen and watch playback of the webinar, Video Advertising Engagement with Principal Analyst David Hallerman, click here. You can view the PowerPoint deck below.
Join Principal Analyst David Hallerman to find out about:
- What growth in ad dollars and audience means for marketers
- What’s new in consumer video consumption
- How big brands’ focus on video is changing the landscape
- How to best measure online video advertising’s effectiveness
About David Hallerman
As eMarketer’s expert in online advertising and marketing, David Hallerman covers online video and display advertising, search engine marketing, internet ad targeting, brand marketing, and ad spending across media.
David is quoted and interviewed frequently. He has been cited in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Bloomberg’s Businessweek, Forbes and Advertising Age and on several television and radio shows.
David has been a speaker at key events such as ad:tech, the IAB/MIXX conference, IAB Leadership Forum, the OMMA Video conference, OPA Breakfast Forums and DM Days.
Sponsored by EyeWonder.
Friday, October 1, 2010
To listen and watch playback of the webinar, Tips for Reaching & Engaging the Elusive Millennial with eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey, click here. You can view the PowerPoint deck below.
Join eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey to find out about:
- The fluid ways these digital natives spend their media time
- What they really think about advertising
- Why their deep involvement with social media does not mean deep trust
of social networks
- What brands need to know about the research and purchase habits of these
- What are the marketing techniques that fail with millennials—and the
ones that succeed
About Geoff Ramsey
Geoff Ramsey is one of the internet’s most exciting digital marketing visionaries. As CEO and co-founder of eMarketer, Geoff is on the cutting edge of new research statistics, trends and best practices, covering every aspect of marketing in the digital age. He is frequently quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNN, Bloomberg Businessweek and Advertising Age.
A highly regarded speaker with an engaging presentation style, Geoff speaks at major digital, media and corporate events around the globe, including the American Association of Advertising Agencies, Association of National Advertisers (ANA), Magazine Publishers of America (MPA) and the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).